Are you interested in or planning to submit a grant to the NIH?
Want to learn more about the Biosketch requirement?
Or would you like to have information on the new NIH Biosketch format?
Then please join us for the upcoming
Conducted by Dr. Ambika Mathur
Dean of the Graduate School, Associate Provost for Scientific Training Workforce Development and Diversity at
Wayne State University (WSU).
March 28, 2018
University of Detroit Mercy
Dr. Mathur serves as a Principal Investigator on our NIH-funded ReBUILDetroit program along with Detroit Mercy’s, Dr. Katy Snyder. Dr. Mathur leads WSU in their efforts toward building a pipeline of undergraduate students from diverse backgrounds for careers in research. A cancer immunologist by training and professor in the Department of Pediatrics, Ambika has been funded by the National Institutes of Health and several other agencies for research in cancer immunology, the immunological basis for complementary and alternative medicine interventions in pediatric populations, and has over 120 research publications.
* Understand the changes in the new NIH Biosketch format
* In particular, gain knowledge about how to properly complete each Biosketch section
* Researcher’s identifying information
* Section A – Personal statement of your projects and goals with related citations
* Section B – Positions and honors
* Section C – Contributions to science; descriptive paragraph with related citations
* Additional information – Research support and or scholastic performance
This event is open to all faculty.
Kindly register by March 14, 2018 at www.rebuildetroit.org/pd-mar28
Questions: contact Dr. Jahzara Mayes Otoo, email@example.com
Sponsored by ReBUILDetroit