Below are the handouts from the professional development session, Beginning with the End: Constructing Effective Learning-Centered Outcomes Handouts, held on April 14, 2016.
- PowerPoint Slides
- Backward Design Worksheet
- Constructing Significant Learning Outcomes
- Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Student Centered Teaching Methods (PCAST)
- Course Design Resources (books & websites)
- Self-Directed Guide to Course Design
This is a condensed workbook of Fink’s method for designing courses. We didn’t review this in the workshop, but you might find it useful.