Following high school graduation, the Summer Enrichment Program provides training on developing academic skills to succeed.
See what scholars have to say about the Summer Enrichment Program.
The 2019 Summer Enrichment Program runs from June 24 to August 19, 2019.
Scholars attend lectures designed to prepare them for their college career in:
- Physics and
Additionally, scholars will:
- Learn about academic skill acquisition,
- Prepare for rigors of college, like time-management and study skills,
- Receive intensive faculty mentoring, and
- Be part of the community!
On Fridays, scholars from all campuses will meet jointly for activities and to build a sense of community. You’ll also have a chance to meet ReBUILDetroit scholars at the other schools, on a regular basis.
At the conclusion of the program, Scholars will receive a stipend.
* Schedules for Summer Enhancement Program are subject to change.