Nearly 70 posters were presented during the 2nd annual ReBUILDetroit Summer Research Poster Session at Wayne State University on July 19.
The undergraduate poster session was the culmination of the 8-week Summer Research Experience for scholars in cohorts 2015 and 2016.
- Nechamadina Peeples is excited to make new discoveries.
- Yuyi Li assists mobility challenged persons.
- Da’Jonae Foster studies cognitive abilities.
- Sonny Tang examines proteins in flies.
- Alex Rogers and Shyra Northington test bumble bees’ ability to learn.